Hi friends, I’m stuck at home with the flu today. My good friend Anne from MergingThreads nominated me for the Liebster Award. This is my second time doing this tag and I am so thankful for this opportunity. I hope you enjoy getting to know me better. If you missed yesterdays Winter Formal GRWM, click here. With love, McKenz
- Thank the blogger that nominated you in your post and link back to their site
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
- Tell your readers 11 random facts about you
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Liebster award
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions
What is the best deal you have ever gotten?
I purchased my lace up flats for only $15.00 from Old Navy. These were such a steal and I wear them at least twice a week. They’re not super comfortable but they look cute and chic no matter what they’re paired with.
What is the most thrilling thing you’ve ever done?
I would say that cheering on the football team from the sidelines is the most thrilling thing I’ve ever done. It sounds silly but there’s such an overwhelming feeling of home and love when I’m screaming my lungs out for the team. It’s a feeling I could never put a price on.
What Disney princess do you relate to most and why?
I don’t really think I resemble any of the Disney princesses but if I had to chose one i would pick Belle because she wears a yellow dress and yellow makes me happy.
Do you have a hidden talent?
It’s not exactly hidden but I love doing my own makeup and others peoples as well. I love experimenting with crazy colors and costume looks in my free time. I’m helping my schools drama club backstage with hair and makeup as well!
What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie?
My favorite girl scout cookie would have to be Thin Mints.
What is your biggest fashion “no-no”?
My biggest fashion “no-no” is definitely mixing navy and black. Other people can pull it off but I’ve never been able to. I also would never wear a groutfit. (grey on grey outfit)
What was your favorite toy when you were little?
My favorite toy as a child was definitely Polly Pockets. My sister and I used to have so many of them and we loved changing their outfits and making them go on “dates” with one another.
If you could only go on one vacation with one person where would you go and who would you go with?
If I had the chance to, I would go to the Dominican Republic with my sister. It looks so beautiful there and I would love to travel the world with Madison if I ever got the opportunity to.
What is your favorite clothing piece to date?
My favorite clothing piece in my closet is by far my army jacket. It’s so versatile and looks perfect with almost every outfit. You can easily transition it into every season too.
What is at the top of your bucket list?
Something I want to do before I die, although I doubt will happen, is to travel to all fifty states. So far I think I’ve been to twelve.
I nominate ALL of you to answer the following questions:
- If you could shop at one store for the rest of you life what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you were given a letter telling you when you’ll die would you read it?
- What is your favorite drink to get from Dunkin?
- What is your favorite pair of shoes and why?
- What book made you look at life differently?
- What is the craziest thing you would do for someone?
- What is your favorite home cooked meal?
- Are you musically talented?
- What trend do you hope never goes out of style?
- Do you prefer the beach or the pool?