Hello everyone, I have gotten a couple of blogging nominations recently and wanted to answer them this morning because I love getting to know other bloggers and think that these posts are so fun to read. Plus I love checking out everyone’s nominations. So without further ado, let’s get into the nominations!
I am so thankful for my sweet friend , alittlebitofcoffee for nominating me to do the Sunshine Blogger Award! Her blog is the cutest thing and exudes so much positivity, I def recommend you checking her out! And another friend, marioness for tagging me in the Sunshine Blogger Award as well! Her blog is full of fashion, beauty, and reviews. Stop by and give her blog some love!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer all the questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them new questions
- List the rules
- If you had all the time in the world, and nowhere to be, what would be the first thing you did? I think the first thing I would do, is call my best friends over and have them come on the adventure with me. I love time to myself don’t get me wrong, but I would love to have them along for the ride with me.
- What is one thing you do for relaxation? I usually get thirty minutes of relaxation time on a school night before I’m so tired my body just wants to sleep. I tend to spend those minutes with my Bible and talking with God. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders once I’m done.
- What’s your favorite fall essentials? Scarves! I have so many of them and pair them with almost anything in the Fall time.
- What do you love to write about the most on your blog? I love writing Weekly Wrap Ups because I get to analyze everything I did throughout the week, and I adore seeing all the outfits I wore that week all lined up.
- Would you rather be too cold or too hot? I want to say hot, but I’m going to have to go with cold because you can always add layers of clothes, you can only take away so many.
- What is the purpose of your blog? The purpose of my blog is to do what I love most and share that love with people who feel the same way about it!
- Are you excited for autumn? Why? Yes, it is by far my favorite season. I love the chilliness, leaves changing, and all the festive food that comes with it. Not to mention; Halloween!!
- How it has been the first days of school? Honestly, school and everything that comes with it has been kicking my butt. I’m taking my first AP class, cheering about 20 hours a week, and have my first play of the school year doing makeup in a few weeks.
- Tell us one big dream you have: I hope to be older and actually enjoy my job. I want to look forward to my job and enjoy what I do everyday which is why I’m not entirely sure what i want to pursue in the future. As of right now, I am leaning towards fashion journalism or fashion merchandising.
- How has your blog changed you? This is an interesting question, I have definitely changed since I started my blog. I feel like I have become bit more independent and I have learned a lot of time management skills. I also feel like I carry a lot more pride around with me.
- What is your favourite book and film? I don’t have a specific favorite book other than the kind that makes you question everything about yourself and being when you’re done. The kind that made you feel apart of the story, those are the best. My favorite movie is probably The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.
- Where have you been this holidays? This year I have been to New York, North Carolina and Wisconsin!
- What made you start a blog? I was sitting with my mom one evening complaining about not knowing what I wanted to do in the future. I wanted to write, be in front of a camera but also behind one, wanted fashion to be involved. So after thinking of countless hours contemplating the idea of a blog and trying to choose a name, styledbymckenz was born.
- What do you like the most about autumn? The fashion!
- How you would name your favourite color? Happiness, yellow reminds me of happiness perfectly.
- Best place in the world for you: I’m not sure, I do really want to travel around the United States though and try to make it around to all fifty states.
Bloggers I nominate-
aIn the midst of the last few weeks I feel as though I have been losing myself. I have felt so detached from my relationships with everyone, including myself and Jesus. It is in these times though that I try to remind myself that God is making me feel these things for a reason. He wants me to feel these things so that I understand what happiness and fulfillment is. I have been reminded these last few weeks that it is perfectly okay to feel down in the dumps as long as you know that there are better days ahead. It is perfectly okay to take time for yourself and be filled with the Lord’s presence. Everything we do is rooted and grounded in love and that is the most comforting feeling of them all.
I hope you all have a fabulous week. Thank you so much for stopping by. With love, McKenz.