Hello everyone, today I am back with another blog award. I am so thankful for the sweet Alana from alananthropolgy for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I love doing these pots because it gives me a way to interact with everyone, meet new bloggers, and share a little bit about myself.
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated
- For the most part, my twin sister Madison takes my pictures for the blog. We use the Nikon D7000 for most posts and we just use my iPhone 6 for Weekly Wrap Up pictures and outfit of the days.
- I just recently got a Mac and I love it. It’s so much easier to blog on ad I find myself scrolling through my WordPress reader a lot more now, which I love because i’m able to see what all my blog friends are up to.
- I take pictures, edit, write, schedule to upload, and plan for the next week almost always all on Sundays. I don’t really have much time to take pictures and write/upload on school nights so most weeks I wrote everything on Sundays and schedule my posts to upload thought the week!
- I currently love school because of football season. It’s the most amazing time of year where I live and i’m really hoping our team goes back to win states again this year!
- I crave Mexican food literally all the time and I have no idea why.
- Phillipians 4 is the most amazing page in the Bible I’ve ever read. It’s beautiful in every way. i haven’t done a Faith post in a while but I’m thinking of doing one soon on these verses.
- I get up at 5:45 for school and leave my house at 7:10. It only takes me 35 minutes to get ready but I love having time to myself in the morning. Not to mention, i do blog stuff every single morning. Usually ootd pictures, makeup of the week pictures, and writing a portion of my Weekly Wrap Up.
Here are the 10 girls I tag:
I hope you all enjoyed this quick little post. Thank you so much for reading and to all the girls I nominated who continue to inspire me! Wishing you all the best this Monday. Have a wonderful day. With love, McKenz.