As I was sitting in my room, analyzing my previous blog posts and planning for future ones, I realized I had yet to share with you some of my favorite Summer outfits. I know that Summer is making its way to an end but I figured we still had a few more weeks of scorching hot weather and some people in need of some outfit ideas. Today I rounded up my most reached for outfits this summer to share with you. As always, outfit details will be listed below!
- For the first outfit I went for something more bohemian. I picked up these rusted orange, patch shorts from TJ Maxx a few weeks back and look perfect paired with my brown lace up sandals. This outfit is easy, fun, and looks great in pictures.
shirt: Old Navy, bralette: American Eagle, shorts: Pacsun, shoes: Target, watch: Kate Spade, bracelets: Alex and Ani, Charming Charlies, and Boho Betty
2. Yellow is one of my favorite colors to wear. it’s light, sunny, and so cute. I love to throw on a pair of jean shorts and my Rainbows when heading out the door. You look put together but are putting in hardly any effort.
shirt: American Eagle, shorts: American Eagle, bralette: American Eagle, shoes: Rainbows, watch: Target, bracelets: Alex and Ani and Boho Betty
3. If you’re anything like my twin sister, you don’t like your toes to see the sun a whole lot. I love my maroon Converse and they look super cute paired with a matching tee. If you don’t like sandals, definitely try out this look!
shirt: Old Navy, shorts: American Eagle, shoes: Converse, necklace: Forever 21, bracelets: Alex and Ani, Charming Charlies, and Boho Betty
4. Don’t want to look too fancy? don’t want to look too casual? Go for a romper! They are my go to when I’m not positive of the dress code. you won’t look over or under dressed, and a strapless one is perfect to show off your new tan!
romper: Old Navy, shoes: TJ Maxx, watch: Macys, bracelets: Alex and Ani, necklace: Forever 21
5. I love a graphic tee as much as the next girl does. this one is from a small company called Hunter&Honey, feel free to check them out on Facebook! This top looks so cute with my flowy shorts and the lace ups add a chic vibe to the outfit.
shirt: Hunter&Honey, shorts: TJ Maxx, shoes: Target, watch: Kate Spade, bracelets: Alex and Ani, necklace: Forever 21
That’s it for today’s post, i hope you all enjoyed these five outfit ideas. If you have any questions, comments, or requests please leave them below I’m happy to hear from you all.Thak you so much for stopping by, be sure to check out the latest Weekly Wrap Up and The Power Of Makeup. Have a wonderful day. With love, McKenz.