Hello everyone, I thought today it might be fun to answer some questions fro t he Fall tag that I have seen going around YouTube and WordPress. I love meeting new bloggers and reading everyone’s answers so stay tuned to see if you’re one of the five bloggers I nominate to answer these questions!
1. Fav Thing About Fall? By far my favorite thing about Fall is the household decorations and the fashion. Both are so cute and fun!
2. Fav Fall/Halloween Movies I love Halloweentown, it’s by far my favorite Halloween Movie, Forrest Gump is definitely a good one to watch around this time of year too.
3. Fashion Trend You’re Loving For Fall I am loving the velvet trend and over the knee boots, I totally want to purchase a pair. I also am loving the bomber jackets so much that I’ve already boughten one for myself.
4. Fav Fall Drink Salted Carmel Mocha Frap from Starbucks or a Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate from Dunkin.
5. What is fall weather like where you live? It’s usually about 40 in the morning and 55-60 around three in the afternoon here. We don’t get too much rain and we definitely experience all four seasons.
6. Apple picking or hayride? By far a hay ride, they are so fun and festive!
7. Rain or fog? Rain, cause that gives me an excuse to break out my Hunter’s.
8. Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown? Halloweentown for the win!
9. Corn Maze or Haunted House? Although I’m not a huge fan of all things scary, I think a haunted house is way more fun than a corn maze.
10. Halloween or Thanksgiving? Hmmm this is so hard. I love Halloween because I get to dress up, take corny pictures, and get candy but thanksgiving is so festive and family oriented. I’m not sure I can pick.
11. Coats or Oversized Sweaters Coats; whether its utility, leather, bomber, or denim I love layering with jackets!
12. Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie? Apple pie, it’s so much better.
13. Cool Crisp Mornings or Cozy Evenings Cozy evenings, there’s something so enchanting about them. Mornings where I live are a little too crip for my liking.
14. Fav Fall Candle? Anything with pumpkin in it is to die for! I love almost all Bath & Body Works candles.
15. Favourite Thing To Do in The Fall Go pumpkin picking and watch football; two of fall’s necessities.
I tag the following girls to answer these questions and tag five more people:
Well that’s it for this quick little tag, feel free to answer these questions even if i din’t tag you, I would love to hear you all’s answers and for you to leave links to your latest posts so I can check them out! Have a fabulous Wednesday. With love, McKenz