Hi friends, I can’t believe I have been nominated for yet another Leibster award! i am grateful for all the people that have nominated me over the months and have taken time out of their day to learn more about me. I was nominated by the lovely Girly Blogger and will be answering her questions today as well as nominating eleven other beautiful ladies!
Rules: post 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions from your nominator, nominate 11 other bloggers, ask them 11 questions, let them know you nominated them
- I start school in two days and am super excited. I miss all my friends and am anxious to see who will be in my classes and who my teachers are.
- When I’m older I hope to have four kids. i would also love to foster a kid or look into adoption. I think that kind of stuff is life changing for not only the kid but the parent.
- On my personal Instagram I change the VSCO filter every (9 rows) 27 pictures.
- I had my ears pierced but I ended up having to close them in the sixth grade and never got them re-pierced because of cheerleading. I would love to get them redone though.
- I could sit in my room and plan out outfits for hours. i like to write down and take pictures of as many ideas as possible so I can have some ideas when I’m lacking inspiration.
- Throughout the years I have wanted to be a life coach, author, fashion designer, photographer, and an English teacher. As of right now, i’m not sure what profession I want to pursue but I think I would like to go into fashion journalism or fashion merchandising.
- I hope to one day be considered wise. I think that is an amazing character trait to acquire.
- I have never traveled out of the country but would love to go on a mission trip one time. I really wish my church had things like that, that would be a dream come true.
- If you read my blog posts you probably here the names Celia, Jeanie, Madison, and Gb majority of the time. Celia has been my best friend for over ten years, she’s a neighborhood friends and we’ve grown up together. Jeanie is my best friend and we go to the same school still unlike Celia. Jeanie and I became friends in middle school. Madison is my twin sister and only sibling. And lastly, Gb is my best guy friend. he’s a couple years older and we read the Bible together a lot.
- Sometimes I sit in bed at night and cry happy tears because of how far blogging has taking me physically and emotionally. It’s a beautiful feeling to have.
- I hope one day I can show my kids my blog and they can read it all and laugh at all the ‘funny’ things we wore and the ‘strange’ hair styles. I hope they can read my Weekly Wrap Ups and feel like they’re reading my diary and get a feel for waht my life was like growing up.
Who is your favorite YouTuber? My favorite YouTuber is definitely Danielle Marie, she is the absolute sweetest thing and lives such a cool life. She’s a constant reminder that my dreams can be reality if I pout forth the effort and have the passion for it.
What do you love most about blogging? I love blogging because I am able to connect, inspire, and and interact with people I have never even met before. That never fails to make my jaw drop. I love being able to sit in my room at thee end of a blogging day and carry so much pride in my heart because i have created something that I couldn’t imagine living without now.
How would you describe yourself in one word? If I could chose only one word to describe myself it would be full.
What color is your hair? Dirty blonde but I color it to keep it blonde. However, not a frosty blonde. i like it pretty warm, almost sunkissed.
How do you see yourself in the future? I’m not sure honestly. I have some ideas of what I want to do and where I hope to be but I’m not sure if that stuff is exact. I hope to see myself happy and doing what I love. Whatever that may be when the time comes.
Do you have any pets? One dog, she’s a Shitzu Bichon named Abby.
When did you start blogging? I started blogging January 1st 2016.
What is your favorite season? By far fall. it’s so cute. I love the colors and the clothes and the feel. Something about it is enchanting, it’s definitely the best season of them all.
What is your favorite book? My favorite book changes often because I do like to read. for something fun I love The Devil Wears Prada and I really liked Just friends by Billy Taylor.
Do you play an instrument? Nope, but I would love to learn how to play the piano!
What is your favorite childhood memory? When I was four years old Madison and I found out that we were going to be cheerleaders and we ran around the front yard screaming with delight and doing cartwheels like there was no tomorrow. It’s crazy to think that eleven years later we’re still cheering. Although, I’d like to think this is still my childhood and that it is not over yet!
My 11 Questions for them:
What is your favorite color to wear?
What made you start blogging?
What is one thing you want to do before you die?
What is the most heart warming thing you have ever encountered?
What is your favorite tv show?
Have you ever been in love?
What holiday is your favorite and why?
Do you have any siblings?
If you have one, what is your first kiss story?
Do you have an Instagram for your blog, if so what is it?