Good afternoon friends! I can’t believe how far I have come with blogging in seven months! I never imagined that I would meet so many people and get to interact with so many of you on a day to day basis. I was tagged by two beautiful ladies to answer their questions. Read below for more details and stay tuned to see if you were tagged!Thank you so much for everything. I hope you have the best day. With love, McKenz.
Today I won’t be tagging ANY bloggers specifically because I want all of you to answer them. Blogging is hard work, you deserve a reward and a few minutes to just sit and write about yourself for once. Be raw, be genuine. You all inspire me daily, I hope one day you give yourself the credit for the job you do.
Thank you so much Alice for tagging me in the One Lovely Blogger Award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
- I’ve been a cheerleader since I was four years old. It’s now my second year cheering for my high school and I’m on Varsity.
- I’m a part of my school’s drama program. I work backstage building sets and then the week of the show I am the makeup artist and I love it.
- A part of me really wants to go into the fashion industry for college and a part of me wants to play it safe and go to school to e an English teacher. If you pursued either of these let me know how you liked it in the comments below!
- I would love to make a YouTube channel but can never seem to import my video into iMovie and I also feel like people wouldn’t watch it.
- I love to read, I always have. I love being able to learn from someone else’s experiences without having to actually experience it.
- My current wishlist consists of Tory Burch Miller Sandals, a Kendra Scott necklace, and the Anastasia Glow Kit
- I never imagined i would learn so much from blogging. I’m a super anxious person and always have to be doing something. Blogging helps consume my time which I wouldn’t trade for anything.
Thank you so much Abigail for nominating me for the Leibster Award.
Here are the rules:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 5 bloggers – let them know, and give them 11 questions to answer
- Where’s your favourite place in the world? My favorite place in the world would have to be the beach or NYC. I love both for completely different reasons.
- Name a song that’s stuck in your head right now. Love in the Dark by Adele. It’s one of my favorite songs right now and Adele is by far one of my favorite artists.
- Favourite smell? Vanilla has always been my favorite. Or freshly cut grass, it’s always satisfying.
- Why did you start a blog? I wanted to find a way to combine my love for clothes, makeup, God, writing, reading, and photography. Smash it all in one and you’ve got Styledbymckenz.
- Best thing about being you? Hmmm, this one is tough. The best thing about being me is being able to see the world through my eyes. I wonder what it would be like to see it through someone else’s.
- A makeup product that you’d hate to be discontinued? By far the Naked palette or the Maybelline Matte Fit Me Foundation.
- 1 beauty tip you’d give to someone else? blend, blend, blend!!!
- 1 thing you’d tell your younger self? My dad once told me to make friends with everyone. It was the first day of sixth grade, I took that advice and ran with it. I still use it, and it’s the reason i know a lot of people now. Being able to talk with random people and keep a conversation is a life skill that you will need more and more as you get older!
- Favourite quote? “Have so much light that the plants grow towards you.”
- Life without lipstick or life without mascara? def lipstick.
- If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be and why? Blake Lively, she seems like she has the coolest life!
The questions for you.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- What is one thing you know for sure you want to accomplish before you die?
- How many states have you traveled too?
- How often do you read?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favorite piece of clothing at the moment?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Ice cream or cake?
- Do you read the Bible, if so what are some of your favorite verses?
- In five words sum up yourself, it can be a sentence if you’d like.