Happy leap day everybody. I can not believe that tomorrow is the first day of March. Life seems to be flying by my eyes but that could just be due to how busy it seems I’ve been. Today I am here to share with you my favorite products from the month of February. If you have any suggestions please leave them below. Thank you for all the support. Wishing you the best in the week ahead. With love, McKenz.
- A few weeks ago I picked up the Wet N’ Wild palette in the color “Comfort Zone” for only six dollars from the drugstore. I’ve recently set aside my high end eyeshadow palettes and used this palette everyday this past week. The shadows are rich, creamy, and packed full of pigment. This is definitely a must have.
- The Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in “blackest black” has been on repeat for the last few weeks. This mascara lengthens and separates my lashes and for only six dollars it’s a huge steal.
- I have been loving a lighter face of makeup right now. The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer has been one of my favorite products lately. It evens out my skin tone and leaves my face with a slightly dewy look leaving me looking refreshed and sun kissed.
- I’ve been loving a super pale color on my nails lately. This color is called “Baby’s Breath” from gap is the perfect mix of nude and pink.
- Another nail polish I’ve been using on a regular basis is the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat. It leaves a gel finish and keeps my manicure lasting for days.
- These black lace up flats are from Old Navy and have slowly become my favorite pair of shoes in my closet. They’re not ideal for long days of walking but look super cute none the less.
- Leg warmers have been some of my favorite accessories lately because they easily dress up my outfits and add warmth to any outfit. they aren’t pictured but my favorite pairs are from Kohls and Fransescas.
- My rose gold watch from Target is one of my favorites. I love this watch to add a pop of color as we head into the warmer months.
- “Stick Figure” by Lori Gottlieb was the book I read this month. It’ about a young girl who suffers from an eating dioarder and is also a true story. It’s an easy read but definelty a good one.
- My favorite songs from this past month were “How To Save A Life” by The Fray and I have recently fell back in love with Jack Johnson. my favorite songs from him are “Better Together” and “Banana Pancakes”.
- My favorite show this month is Gossip Girl. I’m addicted and currently on Season 4 Episode 18 and anxious to find out the ending.