Happy Saturday friends, I absolutely can not believe that the month of January is coming to an end. My life is flying past my eyes to say the least. Today I’m here to share with you my January favorites. I hope you guys enjoy and are having a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for everything and don’t forget to subscribe. 🙂 With love, McKenz
- My Kate Moss Lasting Matte Lipstick in the color 113 is one of my favorite nude lippies. And by nude, I mean the palest nude you’ve ever seen. It’s a long wearing, matte, lipstick with peach undertones and looks beautiful on my skin tone. They sell this at all drugstores and Ulta.
- I adore the Maybelline Matte Fit Me Foundation. I have it in two different shades and I am so in love with mixing this with my Cetaphil Moisturizer to create a light weight, every day, smooth finish on my skin. Along with the lipstick this to can be purchased at all drugstores and Ulta.
- I received the Anastasia Contour Kit for Christmas and fell in love. This palette has a powder, highlighter, banana powder, and three contouring shades. I love this for doing my own makeup and for the times I do makeup on others. This palette can be purchased at Ulta or Sephora.
- I’ve recently fell in love with smudging the same color I place in my outer V on my water line. I love this smudge brush from Elf and the best part is, it’s only one dollar and can be purchased at Ulta and all drugstores.
- These brown quilted riding boots were purchased from Target. I love these shoes paired with off white and olive green and I find them so comfortable and cute. The gold accents also go perfect with all of my gold Alex and Anis and watches.
- I have always loved circle scarves and my favorite place to buy them is Old Navy. I have this style in five different colors but my hunter green one is my favorite because it goes perfectly with my Hunter boots which are the same color.
Skin Care Favorites:
- This Cetaphil moisturizer is my absolute favorite. I have super dry skin so mixing this in with my foundation every morning is a great way to keep my skin hydrated. Along with this I love the Cetaphil face wash to help remove any excess makeup that didn’t come off with my makeup remover.
- This month I read “See Me” by Nicholas Sparks and I am pleased to say that I loved this book. Nicholas Sparks never fails to produce a tear jerker and i’m hoping this is one of his books that one day makes it into a movie.
- My favorite TV show this month was “The Carrie Diaries”. It’s on Netflix and I love the setting of NYC and the clothing style of the main character, Carrie. Not to mention Austin Butler’s super cute.
- My favorite songs this month were the same as last month because I can’t seem to get over Adele’s latest album “25”. Adele has always been one of my favorite artists and I must say her makeup artists did a fabulous job on her cover look. “Hello” and “When We Were Young” are constantly on repeat.